Do you want to create content for your social media platform or blog, but don’t know where to start? One simple resource you can use to be inspired, is the calendar!
Here are a couple benefits of using a calendar for inspiration and/or specific content:
- Someone has already thought of the topic, take advantage of it!
- Joining in with trending topic can increase your possibility for new followers.
- Using a holiday or celebration doesn’t have to be literal – don’t be afraid to stretch your imagination.
- By using “topics” that others may also use, studying popular hashtags will maximize your content’s reach.
- By incorporating an idea/topic/event/date, you may integrate something you may not normally use… helping to you know your audience better and seeking out new thoughts/ideas.
Remember, building a social market is about using creative, consistent content to engage an online audience. Although you want to remain within your brand and voice when creating content, experimenting with content allows you the chance to relate and communicate with varying, potential, and hopefully growing, audiences!! – Darla, The Social Market, LLC
Where can you find time-sensitive content ideas? Check out my top five picks:
This is one tip beginners can use for creating content. Do you have a favorite resource for calendar-related content that wasn’t listed here? I’d love for you to share!
Until next time, have a great day… no matter what day it may be!!