When I started my business earlier this year, I was fortunate to learn about the Business Model Canvas, a document that supports your own or others in understanding, analyzing or growing a business plan with a growing business.
What does it look like?
Why is a business model important to my social media content?
I think you’ll agree that it is best to know what you want to communicate before you attempt to communicate it, especially if it costs you and your company time and money!
- Know your specific purpose
- Know your audience
- Know why you want to connect with your social market
- Know what you want the outcome to look like
Do you want to learn more?
- It is important to have a second view of your business plan, to analyse an effective communication strategy
- After working through the segments of the Business Model Canvas together, we will look to determine what the best social market should be to grow your online reach and engagement
FALL SPECIAL: $149*
As your business changes, so should your business model – let’s get them moving in the right direction!
- 45-minute video consultation of new or revised Business Model Canvas
- Report of suggested communication and marketing techniques to reflect your brand
- 15-minute follow-up
Contact me at: email@example.com
Not ready for a consultation? Don’t worry, you can also find additional information at Business Model Generation [dot] com.
The Business Model Canvas, released under Creative Commons license, is open for building other approaches and variations on the concept. The original source material for this page are courtesy of Strategyzer.com, whom generously shares the Business Model Canvas as a tool to use support business growth, without restriction, in modelling your own or other people’s businesses. If you wish to include the Business Model Canvas in software solutions, it would be good business practice to first contact Strategyzer AG to discuss your intended use.
*Valid through November 30, 2016.