Today, I had the pleasure to attend a seminar of Jim Roman. In the spirit of entrepreneurship, he spoke about accomplishing goals, making progress and the mindset to make dreams doable.
I always have been interested in visual organizing, creative productivity, self-defined balance and inspired accomplishments. However, when you add “small business owner” in to the mix, the potential for progress and the significance of realistic point-of-view grow into something bigger than yourself.
If I were to share the ideas that were most important to me from this presentation, I would say this would be my countdown:
5. If a goal isn’t personal [and if it doesn’t mean anything to you], you wont reach the goal.
4. Take control of your life [and your time] – don’t allow life [and time] to take control of you.
3. What is my idea of successful and what do I need to do to reach it?
2. Be strategic and understand what drives you!
1. Processes don’t determine progress.
x, the potential for progress, much less survivial