I love insightful posts … and find a variety on LinkedIn. I recently came across a little list from startup investor Ben Zlotnick.
Living with daily intention is a goal I reset for myself every morning. I think you’ll like these tips to assist you in making intentional choices to increase your purpose and productivity too:
1. Do not answer calls from unknown or private phone numbers.
2. Do not e-mail first thing in the morning or last thing at night and expect an immediate response.
3. Do not agree to meetings or calls with no clear agenda or end time.
4. Do not let people ramble.
5. Do not over-communicate with low-profit, high-maintenance customers. Always remember the 90/10 rule.
6. Do not work more to fix problems. Prioritize.
7. Do not expect work to fill a void that non-work relationships and activities should.
Aren’t those great thoughts from Tim Ferriss and Ben Zlotnick?
To see additional suggestions (or to add your own), VISIT Ben on LinkedIn.