So, there are plenty of positives and negatives with technology. Something that I used to think was annoying or silly was the screenshot function. I don’t know why… either because I didn’t know what a screenshot was and/or how to take one. I guess I am just old and don’t like new things? HA!
Well, I recently found out how to utilize the screenshot function on my phone. Yes, I’ll admit it… my 14 year old taught me how. Anyway, I started using it and now I use it for everything! Sure, it takes up memory to have extra files, but is saves me so much time!
Here are my top five reasons why I love my screenshot function:
5. I take screenshots of maps when I am going somewhere and want a quick reference.
4. I take screenshots of recipes that I want to cook, I don’t have to look up the Pinterest or website page again.
3. I take screenshots of quotes on Facebook that I know I won’t remember… it is much quicker to take a screenshot then finding a pen and paper.
2. I take screenshots of emails that I’ll need to reference later for contact information.
And, my favorite reason for using my screenshot function?
1. I take screenshots of coupons that I get via email or that I find on a website.
Whether I am in a store or in the kitchen, all I have to do is go to the screenshot folder on my phone and… wallah! No searching through endless emails, Pinterest boards or google search for the best deal or coupons! And, after I use a coupon that is only usable once, I just delete the file.
And, I love my Snipping Tool for work!! Do you have any handy suggestions for keeping information at your fingertips? I’d love for you to share them!