I know I can’t be the only one who can never find my posts on LinkedIn… it’s like trying to find my keys when I don’t leave them where I always leave them!
I work on social media platforms every day. However, this stumps me every time and I thought I can’t be the only one. So, here is a quick tip…
FIND POSTS YOU’VE ALREADY SHARED
- Log in to your profile.
- Click your picture, taking you to your profile page.
- Scroll down to the section titled, “Activity”.
- Click the “see all” button.
- See the posts you’ve shared and the posts you’ve commented on and liked.
There it is!! Are you new to LinkedIn and want to know how to share something new? It is very close to using Facebook or Twitter. Here’s a quick tip…
TO SHARE A NEW POST
- Log into your profile.
- Click the “Home” button.
- Click the “Share a Post” field.
- Type away, add an image and hashtags.
Do you have any questions about social media platforms that I can help answer? Drop me a comment in the box below!
LET’S GET SOCIAL!
i ❤️ content
©2020 Darla D Hancock, The Social Market, LLC