I came across a set of podcasts that I am really excited about … Jess Catorc. As the founder of DIY Website Academy and the host of Making The Entrepreneur podcast, Jess shares her inspiration and actionable strategies for creating a successful, soul-based business with entrepreneurs everywhere to help conquer tech fears, create effective websites and master personal branding.
On this Thursday Podcast, I wanted to share this interview Jess recorded with online entrepreneur’s’ “yes girl”…
Well, now I have a lot of work to do — starting with creating my freebies. What was your favorite takeaway from this podcast? Share with me!!
The Social Market
And, be sure to subscribe to Jess’ YouTube Channel and Amy’s YouTube Channel!
Have you noticed that your “likes” on Pinterest disappeared?? You know — those images and links that you ♥, but not quite enough to pin to a virtual board??
No fear! They aren’t gone forever.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your boards.
- Look in your boards marked “Private”.
You did it!
You found all those “likes” that you’ve held so dearly!! Just look for the board titled “Your Pinterest Likes”.
For additional information from Pinterst about this change, CLICK HERE.
Are you following me on Pinterest? FOLLOW ME and I look forward to engaging with you on Pinterest!!!
“If we’re growing, we are always going to be out of our comfort zone.”
Recently, I was challenged to subscribe to magazines of which I typically wouldn’t subscribe … that reading about topics, cultures and interests different what is naturally familiar to me would stretch my mind and make me more valuable to my clients, personal growth, family and friends. And, what makes great advice better?? Frugal options!!! So, I went to one of my favorite places:
- DiscountMags.com is not only a GREAT resource for gifts … but, a frugal pick for expanding your comfort zone and redefining your daily growth. (So, I logged into my account and began searching for magazines that would interest me, but that were different than I would typically select from the grocery store newsstand.)
- To see some of my SUMMER READING picks, visit my board on Pinterest.
“A ship in a harbor is safe — but, that is not what a ship is built for.”
So, this summer … not only am I blocking off calendar time to read my way into unfamiliar territory, but I also intend to do the same thing with books.
- My local library has a great selection of books on CD (although, I had to find a CD player).
- My public library also has a virtual library where I can check out magazines and audio books!!
“We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are.”
Search … go for it! Abandon the familiar and confront the unknown — you’ll never know what’s been waiting for you on the other side of your comfort zone!!
SHARE WITH ME!!! What do you do to confront the unknown in your world?
Unfamiliar with DiscountMags?
Check back here for an affiliate link — COMING SOON!
I love insightful posts … and find a variety on LinkedIn. I recently came across a little list from startup investor Ben Zlotnick.
Living with daily intention is a goal I reset for myself every morning. I think you’ll like these tips to assist you in making intentional choices to increase your purpose and productivity too:
1. Do not answer calls from unknown or private phone numbers.
2. Do not e-mail first thing in the morning or last thing at night and expect an immediate response.
3. Do not agree to meetings or calls with no clear agenda or end time.
4. Do not let people ramble.
5. Do not over-communicate with low-profit, high-maintenance customers. Always remember the 90/10 rule.
6. Do not work more to fix problems. Prioritize.
7. Do not expect work to fill a void that non-work relationships and activities should.
Aren’t those great thoughts from Tim Ferriss and Ben Zlotnick?
To see additional suggestions (or to add your own), VISIT Ben on LinkedIn.